Dr. Grace Cho
I am a former BC Registered Acupuncturist, and currently registered in AB. Many people I met here ask me what brought you to Canada. Although I can't certainly answer to that question, I believe I felt the energy flow leading me to Canada to meet you.
At one time in Korea, I was fascinated by Yoga and Meditation. As I practice Yoga and meditation deeper and deeper, I realized that there is something more beyond our physical senses. It brought me a huge turning point in my life.
I am working not only for the pain syndrome but also internal/mental illness. Such as stress, depression, anxiety, skin problem, women's wellness problem, digestive problem, Bell's palsy, weight loss, and etc.
My goal is to make a balance within and between the body, mind, and spirit of clients.
- CAAA AB Registered Acupuncturist
- CTCMA BC Registered Acupuncturist
- TCM Practitioner(Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine), PCU College of Holistic Medicine in Canada.
- Child Studies. (Bachelor of Arts), SeoKyeong University in Seoul Korea
- Dept. of Visual Design(Diploma), Keimyung College University in Daegu Korea
- Certificated Yoga instructor by Korea Living Yoga Society.
- Completed Ayurveda Yoga, Meditation and Aromatherapy by International Ayurveda Association of Korea
- Acusports Calgary Inc. in Calgary,
- Acupuncturist Acusports Calgary Inc. in Merritt, Acupuncturist
- Nicola Valley Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic in Merritt, Acupuncturist
- Volunteer work by using aromatherapy, ear acupuncture, energy healing at the elderly nursing facility("JA GWANG WON") in Korea.